How do I join?
- If you have completed a phase III cardiac rehabilitation programme within the last 6 months you will need to present the letter stating that you have successfully completed the hospital’s programme.
- If you have not completed a cardiac rehabilitation programme within the last 6 months or if you have never taken part in a cardiac rehabilitation programme then you will need to be medically cleared to train your GP.
- In this case we will send you a form for your GP to fill out and to state that you are clear to participate in exercise.
What happens then?
- Once you are medically cleared to exercise we will then arrange a free consultation with you to assess your baseline fitness level.
- After this you are then free to start participating in the classes.
Will I be able for the classes?
- The classes consist of simple exercises that increase your cardio fitness, strength, flexibility and balance.
- Everyone works at an individual pace so thet are accessible to people of a variety of fitness levels.
- The classes last 1 hour and consist of a warm up, main training phase, and a cool down. There is also tea and coffee provided afterwards.
- We also have frontline EMS personal trained up to the highest standards that will be in attendance at each session. This enables us to create the safest possible environment for you to exercise in.
How much does it cost?
- The classes are pay as you go and cost €5per class